Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Fever!

With our 1 Year Anniversary coming up, my husband and I are planning a cruise to Bermuda! This reminded me of our honeymoon to Paris & London, which got me thinking about honeymoons in general. So...this blog is dedicated to amazing resort wear, and honeymoon must haves!

To start...every girl needs the perfect beach bag. That's why I immediately bought this Lily Pulitzer/Le Sport Sac collaboration before it sold out!

Sticking with Lily...why not have a new little white dress to show off those tan legs?

I don't think anyone ever went wrong with a pair of classic bermuda shorts.

I love Sperrys, but these metallic ones are so awesome!

The new Coach Kristin line has some really cute sherbet colored clutches and cross body bags that are perfect!

These linen/silk blend slouchy pants are fabulous and can transition easily from sightseeing to cocktails!

We want wedges!

This blouse is sweet and feminine.

This bathing suit is so glam!

A few statement pieces of jewelry and you're good to go!




Now get shopping ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment