Monday, November 23, 2009

Purple

When asked the other night what my favorite trend is right now, I said "COLOR!" And used jazz hands to show how excited I was. When asked which color, I replied "Purple."

So here are some pictures of my favorite uses of the color purple:




Everyone knows I love cupcakes and what better way to show off your color palette?



This red & lavendar combo is so stinkin cute!



The deep purple with the kermit mums is fabulous!



Colored lanterns are always fun!



Peacock feathers are one of my favorite decorating tools!



Lighting can transform a room like nothing else.



I love the wrist wraps these girls have for their bouquets.



I'm not a big fan of calla lillies but these minis have such a beautiful color and compliment the whole arrangement.



I lvoe this garden party look!



Of course I love the orange in this program, but I also love the purple toile-esque paper!


Until next time...

xoxo
Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment